Midmark Ritter M7 Speedclave
WARRANTY: 6 months parts and labor
- The M7 autoclave has a safety door, which automatically seals when pressurized and will not allow the operator to open the door until the chamber is safely depressurized.
- The temperature regulator allows the operator to preset the temperature at any desired setting between 250° F (121°C) and 270°F (132°C). This control, acting as a thermostat, cycles the heating element on and off.
- The temperature gauge indicates the temperature inside the chamber. The gauge is graduated in 2-degree increments.
- The unit comes with a low-water cut-out switch, which prevents “dry burning”. The M7 will only operate when there is enough water present, which prolongs the life of the heating element. A pilot light is on when the heater is on, and cycles on and off during normal operation.
- A cycle timer regulates sterilization time from 0 to 30 minutes and automatically turns the M7 off when the sterilization cycle is complete. This prevents over-sterilization thus extending the service life of your instruments.
- 6-month parts and labor warranty for all refurbished autoclaves
- Chamber Size: 7.5″ x 15″
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 19″ x 14″ x 13″
- Trays: 3 (2 large and 1 small)
- Tray Size (L x W x H): Small: 12″ x 4-1/8″ x 7/8″ / Large: 12″ x 5-5/8″ x 7/8″
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time: 3 minutes (does not include heat up or cool down time)
- Voltage: 115V
|Manual Setting||Hot Cycle Time||Cold Cycle Time||Sterilization Time||Sterilization Temperature|
|Unwrapped||9 minutes||11.5 minutes||3 minutes||270 °F (132 °C)|
|Pouches||21 minutes||23.5 minutes||15 minutes||270 °F (132 °C)|
|Packs||33 minutes||38 minutes||30 minutes||250 °F (121 °C)|