Product Specifications for Tuttnauer EZ11Plus Fully Automatic Autoclave
The large capacity EZ11Plus ensures the door remains closed throughout the dry cycle, encouraging staff to leave the pouches and packs in the unit until all items are completely dry, a critical step to help ensure the safety of patients, staff, and doctors.
This steam pressure autoclave is used in a range of settings, including active surgery centers, medical practices, dental offices, schools, veterinary facilities, doctor’s clinics, and even tattoo establishments.
- EZGlide Self Locking Door
- Newly designed, ergonomically friendly EZGlide door features smooth opening and closing with an automatic double safety locking mechanism. Slide the door closed with a gentle push to close and lock it.
- EZView Multi-Color Display
- A bright, new LCD panel uses current multi-color display technology for easy reading, even from a distance. The real-time cycle information is easy to read, even from a distance showing the program icon and name, cycle parameters, temperature, and pressure in the chamber.
- During the selected program each stage of the sterilization cycle is displayed with both an active color wheel and text. The color of the wheel and text change for each phase of the cycle. The wheel moves to indicate activity through each part of the cycle. The Remaining time is displayed during Water Filling, Sterilization, and Drying cycle and shows information in multiple languages
- EZPad Controls
- Consists of 3 keys, allowing the user to browse with ease through the sterilization programs and user directories.
- EZFill Water Filling
- Accessible front or top water filling options.
- Closed Door Drying
- The door remains closed through the dry cycle to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying. A high-efficiency air pump circulates filtered air through the chamber for fast drying using a 0.2μm HEPA air filter (replaceable).
- Documentation and Data Collection
- An optional printer documents a detailed history of each cycle. The autoclave stores 100 cycles for reprinting or downloading to a PC.
- Also, the USB port enables users to easily transfer cycle data via a flash drive or by using the included network port; the user can remotely monitor the sterilizer using the optional RPCR software. The RPCR Software generates a report that includes detailed specifications of the cycle including graphs and tables to measure specific parameters and data values, with an option to save the report in PDF file format. Operate the RPCR feature in both online modes, via an Ethernet connection; and offline mode, via a USB device.
- Rack and Tray System
- The rack and tray system can accommodate various configurations of multiple stainless steel trays, cassettes or pouches.
- Sterilization Programs
- The EZ11Plus is easy to operate with four FDA cleared sterilization programs. Additionally, there are two customizable sterilization programs which allow for additional drying time and includes a convenient Chamber Brite cleaning program to simplify maintenance when utilizing ChamberBrite powdered autoclave cleaner.
- 7.5 Gallon Capacity (28.5L)
- Holds 4 Full and 4 Half Standard Cassettes
- Holds 5 Trays
|Program Description||Temperature||Sterilization Time||Dry Time||Hot Cycle Time (without Dry)||Hot Cycle Time (with Dry)|
|Unwrapped Instruments||270 °F||3 minutes||1 minute||27 minutes||28 minutes|
|Wrapped Instruments, Pouches||270 °F||4 minutes||30 minutes||25 minutes||55 miuntes|
|Unwrapped Delicate Instruments||250 °F||4 minutes||1 minute||49 minutes||50 minutes|
|Handpieces||270 °F||4 minutes||30 minutes||30 minutes||60 minutes|
|Chamber Brite Cleaning||270 °F||3 minutes (keep temperature)||N/A||23 minutes||N/A|
|Custom A*||270 °F||4 minutes||30 minutes||26 minutes||56 minutes|
|Custom B*||250 °F||30 minutes||1 minute||46 minutes||47 minutes|
*Custom A and B programs are not FDA cleared. It is the user’s responsibility to validate any custom cycles.
Dimensions and Power Requirements:
- Overall Dimensions (D x W x H) : 24.8″ x 20.9″ x 17.3″
- Tray Dimensions (D x W x H) : 16.3″ x 6.7″ x 0.6″
- Chamber Dimensions (Diameter x Depth): 11″ x 19.8″
- Voltage: 120V, 50/60 Hz
- Power: 1400 W.
- Current: 12 A.
- Weight: 126 lbs.
- Factory New: 2 Year – Parts and Labor
- The EZ11Plus
- Power cord
- Five instrument trays
- Holder, rack for instrument trays
- One pouch rack
- One cassette handling tool
- Drain tube
- Extra door gasket
- Extra fuses
- Operators manual
- Log book
- Calibration report
- Operation and maintenance
- Laminated operating instructions
- 1-2 business day processing, 3-5 business days delivery.
- Current lead time: Due to the current shipping and manufacturing delays, please call to make sure this item is not on backorder.
We guarantee your satisfaction by allowing our customers to return new, unused items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Due to FDA regulations, this product cannot be returned if it has been used, run cycles, or has broken seals.