Product Specifications for Tuttnauer EZ9Plus Fully Automatic Autoclave
The Tuttnauer EZ9PLUS Fully Automatic Autoclave helps practitioners meet today’s challenging workloads and regulatory requirements by focusing on sterilization and infection control.
This steam pressure autoclave is used in a range of settings, including active surgery center, medical practice, dental office, schools, veterinary facility, doctor’s clinic, or tattoo establishment.
Control and monitor cycles with the EZPad and EZView display of the EZ9PLUS. The EZPad consists of three keys that allow the user to browse sterilization programs and user directories displayed on the EZView LCD screen. The EZView screen is multi-colored, and its display will change at each phase of the cycle. Configuration of the EZView can be made to accommodate multiple languages. This unit will store up to 100 cycles for later review, download, or printing.
- EZGlide Self Locking Door
- Newly designed, ergonomically friendly EZGlide door features effortless opening and closing with an automatic double safety locking mechanism. Glide the door closed with a gentle push to close and lock it.
- EZView Multi-Color Display
- A bright, new LCD panel uses active multi-color display technology for easy reading, even from a distance. The real-time cycle information is easy to read, even from a distance. Indicates program icon and name, cycle parameters, temperature and pressure in the chamber.
- During the selected program each stage of the sterilization cycle is displayed with both an active color wheel and text. The color of the wheel and text change for each phase of the cycle. Wheel moves to indicate activity through each part of the cycle. Remaining time displayed during Water Filling, Sterilization, and Drying phases and displays information in multiple languages
- EZPad Controls
- Consists of 3 keys, allowing the user to browse with ease through the sterilization programs and user directories.
- EZFill Water Filling
- Accessible front or top water filling options.
- Closed Door Drying
- The door remains closed through the dry cycle to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying. A high-efficiency air pump circulates filtered air through the chamber for fast drying using a 0.2μm HEPA air filter (replaceable).
- Documentation and Data Collection
- The optional printer can document a detailed history of each cycle. 100 cycles can be stored on the autoclave for reprinting or downloading to a PC.
- In addition, the USB port enables users to easily transfer cycle data via a flash drive or by using the included network port, the user can remotely monitor the sterilizer using the optional RPCR software. The RPCR Software generates a report that includes detailed specifications of the cycle including graphs and tables to measure specific parameters and data values, with an option to save the report in PDF file format. The RPCR feature can be operated in both online mode, via an Ethernet connection, and offline mode, via a USB device.
- Rack and Tray System
- The rack and tray system can accommodate various configurations of multiple stainless steel trays, cassettes or pouches.
- Sterilization Programs
- The EZPlus is easy to operate with 4 FDA cleared sterilization programs. Additionally, there are 2 customizable sterilization programs which allow for additional drying time and includes a convenient ChamberBrite cleaning program to simplify maintenance when utilizing ChamberBrite powdered autoclave cleaner.
- 5.25 Gallon Capacity (19.8L)
- Holds 2 Full and 2 Half Standard Cassettes
- Holds 3 Trays
Dimensions and Power Requirements:
- Overall Dimensions (D x W x H) : 24.8″ x 19.1″ x 15.1″
- Tray Dimensions (D x W x H) : 16.3″ x 6.7″ x 0.6″
- Chamber Dimensions (Diameter x Depth): 9″ x 19.8″
- Voltage: 120V, 50/60 Hz
- Power: 1400 W.
- Current: 12 A.
- Weight: 104 lbs.
- Meets USA Sterilization Standards: ANSI, AAMI ST55:2010, ASME Sec VII. Div 1, UL 61010-1, UL-61010-2-040, FDA 510(K) Cleared, ISO 17665-1:2006. Quality System complies with ISO 13485:2003 and ISO 9001:2008 Canada Standards: CMDR.
- EU Standards: EN 13060:2004 + A2:2010, EN 61010-2-040, EN 61326-1. Complying with MDD 93/42/EEC, PED 97/23/EC. RoHS & WEEE compliance, EN 60529 (IP31).
|Program||Temperature||Sterilization Time||Dry Time||Hot Cycle Time (no Dry)||Hot Cycle Time (with Dry)|
|Unwrapped Instruments||270 °F||3 mins.||1 min.||23 mins.||24 mins.|
|Wrapped Instruments, Pouches||270 °F||4 mins.||30 mins.||21 mins.||51 mins.|
|Unwrapped Delicate Instruments||250 °F||30 mins.||1 min.||46 mins.||47 mins.|
|Handpieces||270 °F||4 mins.||30 mins.||25 mins.||55 mins.|
|Chamber Brite Cleaning||270 °F||3 mins. (keep temperature)||N/A||20 mins.||N/A|
|Custom A*||270 °F||4 mins.||30 mins.||24 mins.||54 mins.|
|Custom B*||250 °F||30 mins.||1 min.||43 mins.||44 mins.|
*Custom A and B Programs are not FDA cleared. It is the user’s responsibility to validate any custom cycles.