Product Specifications for Tuttnauer EZ10P Fully Automatic Autoclave
The Tuttnauer EZ10P Fully Automatic Autoclave features the simplicity of one-touch design to fulfill all of your sterilization and drying needs. The EZ10P Steam Autoclave will fill, sterilize, exhaust, and dry at the touch of a button.
- Closed-door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- New brighter and easier to read panel.
- Door design prevents steam from coming in contact with control panel.
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- International certifications.
- 510k clearance for dental handpieces.
- Internal Printer (optional) documents date, time, temperature, and pressure.
- The efficient air pump forces hot air circulation after the sterilization cycle for faster more efficient closed door drying.
- Bacteriological HEPA filter 0.2 µm air filter (replaceable).
- Four Preloaded cycles: unwrapped instruments, wrapped/packs and porous loads, glassware or slow exhaust for liquids or additional drying cycle.
- All program parameters can be customized and stored
- Contemporary Design with bright blue easy to read LED digital control panel
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alerts for less down time
- Double safety locking device keeps the door from opening while the chamber is pressurized.
- A Low water sensor will stop activation of the sterilization cycle when there is not enough water in the chamber or reservoir.
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for accurate precise sterilization.
- Power outage recovery system – unit will automatically complete cycle during a power outage. Certain parameters have to be met.
- Exceptionally deep chamber is perfect for longer instruments such as in liposuction cannulas
- AAMI Certified
- Factory New – With Internal Printer (includes one roll of Tuttnauer Chart Recording Paper).
- 6 Gallon Capacity (23L)
- Holds 3 Full and 3 Half Standard Cassettes
- Cold Start Cycle Time: 30 minutes
- Hot Start Cycle Time: 14 minute
- Holds 4 Trays
Dimensions and Power Requirements:
- Overall Dimensions (D x W x H) : 21.5″ x 20″ x 14.4″
- Tray Dimensions (D x W x H) : 16.3″ x 6.7″ x 0.8″
- Chamber Dimensions (Diameter x Depth): 10″ x 19″
- Voltage: 120V, 50/60 Hz
- Power: 1400 W.
- Current: 12 A.
- Weight: 95 lbs.
- Factory New: 2 Year – Parts and Labor
- Tuttnauer EZ10P Autoclave
- Power Cord
- 4 Trays and one Cassette Handling Tool holder
- Drain Tube
- User Manual
- 2 Year Warranty Card
- 1-2 business day processing, 3-5 business days delivery.
- Current lead time: Due to current economic conditions, please call to ensure there is no backorder on this unit.